``Kurai Tenshi`` <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540466240536700974?origin\x3dhttps://jig0kutsushin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 Y

This is Hikari's blog,not Hirai.BTW,Hikari's mission name is Kurai Tenshi-Dark Angel XD
This is considered an empty blog,'cuz I don't really post here.Only post when needed to,Hikari style.
But sometimes Hirai will post.Juz for fun.Like the previous post.
Ja! Hope to see you again.
Sweet memories!! X3


{{ 5:58 PM -
~``Love ♥ You






Welcome.Y

This is MY BLOG.
NO spamming and ripping allowed.
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.
DONT CLICK HERE!



Watashi.Y

Watashi wa Kayumi Hikari desu.Imoto-chan Kayumi Hirai desu.Watashi wa ju-ichi sai.Arisu wa COPYING.Hajimemashite dozo yoroshiku!



Wishes?Hopes?Y






Loves&Hates.Y

Singing is my life.I can't live without music.Loves anime and Japanese music.
Hates hypocrites,backstabbers,copy-ers and bitches.Kieuseru!




Cravings.Y



=Anime posters
=More Japanese music
=Nicer blogskins
=Money to fall from trees!
=Earn my first million in 3 years.
=Become a multi-millionaire in 5 years.
=To be able to buy whateva I want.
=Cosplay whateva character I want.
=No more HW foreva.
=Have a kurai tenshi guarding me.
=This.




Memories.Y

September 2008
October 2008

Sweet Escapes.Y

Jigoku Tsushin,my blog =D

Credits.Y


Design - littlemisskitty_47 & Dark_Angel_088
Layout - ???><
Image Host - Photobucket
Host - Blogger